Special Broadcast: GK ETF Aug, 2, 2021 at 4:15 pm ET
Dig into the new GK ETF with the portfolio manager, Ross Gerber, on a special broadcast.
Click Here to Add a Register >>>
GK - AdvisorShares Gerber Kawasaki ETF
Welcome to the Future
Invest in the structural trends that transform global economies, drive innovation, and redefine how we live and play.
<strong>What Does GK Invest In?</strong>
The goal of the AdvisorShares Gerber Kawasaki ETF (GK) is to identify growth companies positioned to benefit from transformative changes in our society. GK focuses on multiple investment themes with potential widespread impact to create a growth-focused portfolio of large, mid and small cap stocks. To uncover the evolving large-scale trends it invests in, GK looks for sustainable change occurring in demographics, societal attitudes, environmental pressures, geopolitical upheaval, disruptive technologies, and product or service innovation.
GK focuses on investment themes such as climate change – clean energy and transportation, technology/artificial intelligence/Fintech, video games – the new social media, things that used to be illegal – cannabis and online gambling, top consumer brands, the pet and animal wellness industry, real estate disruption as well as innovation in healthcare and biotechnology and streaming sports and entertainment.
<strong>Why Invest in GK?</strong>
- Multi-Thematic Solution in One ETF – GK offers broad thematic exposure across a variety of long-term macro trends. GK’s portfolio manager, Ross Gerber, and the diverse investment team assisting him at Gerber Kawasaki are recognized for their depth of knowledge and experience in identifying emerging investment and economic trends.
- Active Management – GK invests in the stocks of companies the sub-advisor identifies as innovating their industry, growing market share, and offering the opportunity for long-term capital appreciation. Active fund management allows GK to make proactive moves to add or exit positions to potentially improve performance.
- Transparent and Participatory – GK’s complete holdings are visible to the public on a daily basis. The ETF will have inclusive periodic investor meetings, providing the opportunity to observe and participate in GK’s investment process.*
* ETFs use creation units, which allow for the purchase and sale of assets in the fund collectively. Consequently, ETFs usually generate fewer capital gains distributions overall, which can make them somewhat more tax-efficient than mutual funds.
<strong>Where Can GK Fit in a Traditional Portfolio?</strong>
- People Drive Change – Because we believe people, rather than indexes, are better at identifying trends and reacting to changing market conditions, GK employs human insight and active portfolio management in its strategy.
- Capitalizing on Global Transformation – While ranging from emerging technologies to more widespread ideas, GK’s investment themes are based on high conviction, sustainable longer-term themes and trends believed to be transforming the world.
- Investing in the Future – Whether they be junior disruptors, established innovators, long-term leaders, or emerging evolvers, GK seeks to invest in both newer and well-known, established companies bringing innovative change to their industries and experiencing growing consumer demand.
- Tax Efficiency – By owning equities through an actively managed ETF such as GK, investors may be able to avoid the capital gain headaches that can occur from mutual funds or individual stock trading.
<strong>About the Portfolio Manager</strong>
Ross Gerber is the Co-Founder, President and CEO of Gerber Kawasaki Wealth and Investment Management, overseeing the firm’s corporate and investment management operations. Ross has become one of the most influential investors on social and traditional media and his investment ideas and advice have made him a regular in global business news as well on many of the most popular podcasts. He is a regular on Bloomberg, Reuters, Fox Business, Yahoo Finance, CNN, CNBC as well as a contributing writer for Forbes.com. Ross has worked in the financial investment industry since 1994.
Gerber Kawasaki was founded In 2010 by Ross and his business partner, Danilo Kawasaki. The firm oversees investment assets focused on technology, electric vehicles, consumer, media, and entertainment companies. Gerber Kawasaki is a leader in Fintech innovation leveraging technology and social media to work with a large diverse client base providing financial advice in scale. GK was listed in 2020 as one of the fastest-growing companies in Los Angeles according to the LA Business Journal. GK received several diversity and inclusion awards in 2020 within the financial industry and prides itself in representing the community.
Get an introduction to the GK ETF directly from the portfolio manager, Ross Gerber.
Get an introduction to the GK ETF directly from the portfolio manager, Ross Gerber.
As of 7/30/2021
|4PM Bid/Offer Midpoint||$25.43||Premium Discount||$-0.01|
|Assets Under Management||$7,877,165.83||30-Day Median bid-ask Spread||0.2366864|
Shares are bought and sold at market price (closing price) not NAV and are not individually redeemed from the Fund. Market price returns are based on the midpoint of the bid/ask spread at 4:00 pm Eastern Time (when NAV is normally determined), and do not represent the return you would receive if you traded at other times.
As of 7/1/2021
GK Sector Allocation
Source: Bloomberg & AdvisorShares
GK Market Capitalization
|Date||Account Symbol||Stock Ticker||Security Number||Security Description||Shares/Par (Full)||Price (Base)||Traded Market Value (Base)||Portfolio Weight %||Asset Group|
|07/30/2021||GK||LIT||37954Y855||GLOBAL X LITHIUM & BATTERY T||4,816.00||83.28||401,076.48||5.63%||MF|
|MSOS||00768Y453||ADVISORSHARES PURE US CANN||8,792.00||35.64||313,346.88||4.40%||MF|
|IIPR||45781V101||INNOVATIVE INDUSTRIAL PROPER||1,064.00||214.99||228,749.36||3.21%||S|
|MGP||55303A105||MGM GROWTH PROPERTIES LLC-A||5,712.00||37.80||215,913.60||3.03%||S|
|HD||437076102||HOME DEPOT INC||616.00||328.19||202,165.04||2.84%||S|
|ELY||131193104||CALLAWAY GOLF COMPANY||6,216.00||31.68||196,922.88||2.77%||S|
|BX||09260D107||BLACKSTONE GROUP INC/THE||1,620.00||115.27||186,737.40||2.62%||S|
|DIS||254687106||WALT DISNEY CO/THE||1,018.00||176.02||179,188.36||2.52%||S|
|SQ||852234103||SQUARE INC - A||700.00||247.26||173,082.00||2.43%||S|
|MGM||552953101||MGM RESORTS INTERNATIONAL||4,552.00||37.53||170,836.56||2.40%||S|
|WOOF||71601V105||PETCO HEALTH AND WELLNESS CO||7,796.00||20.63||160,831.48||2.26%||S|
|GOOG||02079K107||ALPHABET INC-CL C||56.00||2,704.42||151,447.52||2.13%||S|
|FLGT||359664109||FULGENT GENETICS INC||1,628.00||92.25||150,183.00||2.11%||S|
|NKE||654106103||NIKE INC -CL B||896.00||167.51||150,088.96||2.11%||S|
|ATVI||00507V109||ACTIVISION BLIZZARD INC||1,784.00||83.62||149,178.08||2.09%||S|
|CCI||22822V101||CROWN CASTLE INTL CORP||772.00||193.09||149,065.48||2.09%||S|
|NEE||65339F101||NEXTERA ENERGY INC||1,904.00||77.90||148,321.60||2.08%||S|
|CHWY||16679L109||CHEWY INC - CLASS A||1,680.00||83.70||140,616.00||1.97%||S|
|TTWO||874054109||TAKE-TWO INTERACTIVE SOFTWRE||784.00||173.42||135,961.28||1.91%||S|
|PYPL||70450Y103||PAYPAL HOLDINGS INC||448.00||275.53||123,437.44||1.73%||S|
|EA||285512109||ELECTRONIC ARTS INC||698.00||143.96||100,484.08||1.41%||S|
|TMO||883556102||THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC||162.00||540.01||87,481.62||1.23%||S|
|SHOP||82509L107||SHOPIFY INC - CLASS A||56.00||1,499.93||83,996.08||1.18%||FS|
|ASML||N07059210||ASML HOLDING NV-NY REG SHS||100.00||766.74||76,674.00||1.08%||FS|
|DE||244199105||DEERE & CO||168.00||361.59||60,747.12||0.85%||S|
|SEDG||83417M104||SOLAREDGE TECHNOLOGIES INC||224.00||259.48||58,123.52||0.82%||S|
|CRWD||22788C105||CROWDSTRIKE HOLDINGS INC - A||224.00||253.61||56,808.64||0.80%||S|
|RBLX||771049103||ROBLOX CORP -CLASS A||728.00||76.98||56,041.44||0.79%||S|
|BODY||073463101||BEACHBODY CO INC/THE||5,895.00||8.98||52,937.10||0.74%||S|
|CRSR||22041X102||CORSAIR GAMING INC||1,672.00||29.19||48,805.68||0.69%||S|
|X9USDBLYT||BLACKROCK TREASURY TRUST INSTL 62||87,430.95||1.00||87,430.95||1.23%||MM|
|Acquired Fund Fees||0.06%|
|Gross Expenses Ratio||0.87%|
|Fee Waver and/or Expenses Reimbursement||-0.06%|
|Net Expense Ratio||0.81%|
The Advisor has contractually agreed to reduce its fees and/or reimburse expenses to keep net expenses (excluding amounts payable pursuant to any plan adopted in accordance with Rule 12b-1, interest expense, taxes, brokerage commissions, acquired fund fees and expenses, other expenditures which are capitalized in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, and extraordinary expenses) from exceeding 0.75% of the Fund’s average daily net assets for at least one year from the date of the Prospectus.