To purchase or learn more about AdvisorShares ETFs, please contact your investment advisor or broker.
AdvisorShares Investments, LLC
2 Bethesda Metro Center
Bethesda, Maryland, 20814
Phone: 1.877.THE.ETF1 (1.877.843.3831)
Directions from DCA by car
1. Head North on George Washington Memorial Parkway (GW Parkway)
2. Take the exit onto I-495 N
3. Take exit 36 for Old Georgetown Rd/State Hwy 187 S toward Bethesda
4. Merge onto MD-187/Old Georgetown Rd
5. Right at Woodmont Ave
6. Turn left at Bethesda Metro Center
7. Turn right into the 2 Bethesda Metro Center Parking Garage and go to Suite 1330
Directions from DCA by Metro
1. Depart National Airport Metro station, board Yellow Line towards Fort Totten
2. Arrive Gallery Place Chinatown Metro station – change trains
3. Depart Gallery Place Chinatown Metro station board Red Line towards Shady Grove
4. Exit metro at Bethesda Metro station
5. 2 Bethesda Metro is directly above the Bethesda Metro.
4144 North Central Expressway
Dallas, Texas, 75204
Directions from DFW by car
1. Head southeast on Terminal D Access Rd.
2. Take the ramp onto TX-97 S (Partial toll road)
3. Take the TX-183 E exit toward Irving/Dallas
4. Keep left at the fork to continue toward TX-183 E and merge onto TX-183 E
5. Merge onto I-35E S
6. Take exit 429A toward Houston/US-75/I-45
7. Merge onto State Spur 366 N/Woodall Rodgers Fwy N
8. Take the exit onto US-75 N toward Sherman
9. Take exit 1B toward Haskell Ave – Blackburn St./Fitzhugh Ave
10. Merge onto N Central Expy/N Central Serv E (Destination will be on the right)
Did you know in a 5 miles radius there are two other index-based ETF firms representing over $30 billion in ETF assets?
The Washington DC area is home to several mutual fund firms, including Calvert, T. Rowe Price, Legg Mason, and FBR Funds.
Washington DC is the home for the SEC, FINRA, and the Investment Company Institute.
Dallas is the home to several financial services firms including Highland Capital and Southwest Securities.
The Dallas / Fort Worth area is home to numerous private equity and hedge fund firms including Maverick Capital, HBK Investments, HM Capital Partners and Texas Pacific Group.
Dallas ranks fourth nationally in the number of Fortune 500 company headquarters and is the fifth largest media market in the United States.