To purchase or learn more about AdvisorShares ETFs, please contact your investment advisor or broker.
AdvisorShares Investments, LLC
4800 Montgomery Lane
Bethesda, Maryland, 20814
Phone: 1.877.THE.ETF1 (1.877.843.3831)
Directions from DCA by Car
1. Head North on George Washington Memorial Parkway (GW Parkway)
2. Take the exit onto I-495 N
3. Take exit 36 for Old Georgetown Rd/State Hwy 187 S toward Bethesda
4. Merge onto MD-187/Old Georgetown Rd
5. Right at Woodmont Ave
6. Turn left on Hampden Lane
7. Go one block and the entrance to the garage is on the left at 4801 Hampden Lane
8. Suite 150 may be entered from the garage by pressing "1" on the elevator.
Directions from DCA by Metro
1. Depart National Airport Metro station, board Yellow Line towards Fort Totten (or Blue Line towards Largo Town Center)
2. Exit Red Line Metro at Bethesda Metro Station
4144 North Central Expressway
Dallas, Texas, 75204
Directions from DFW by car
1. Head southeast on Terminal D Access Rd.
2. Take the ramp onto TX-97 S (Partial toll road)
3. Take the TX-183 E exit toward Irving/Dallas
4. Keep left at the fork to continue toward TX-183 E and merge onto TX-183 E
5. Merge onto I-35E S
6. Take exit 429A toward Houston/US-75/I-45
7. Merge onto State Spur 366 N/Woodall Rodgers Fwy N
8. Take the exit onto US-75 N toward Sherman
9. Take exit 1B toward Haskell Ave – Blackburn St./Fitzhugh Ave
10. Merge onto N Central Expy/N Central Serv E (Destination will be on the right)
Did you know that in the Washington D.C.metropolitan area, there are five ETF firms representing over $50 billion in ETF assets?
Washington DC is the home for the SEC, FINRA, and the Investment Company Institute.
Dallas is the home to several financial services firms including Highland Capital and Southwest Securities.
The Dallas / Fort Worth area is home to numerous private equity and hedge fund firms including Maverick Capital, HBK Investments, HM Capital Partners and Texas Pacific Group.
Dallas ranks fourth nationally in the number of Fortune 500 company headquarters and is the fifth largest media market in the United States.